Excursion by hydrofoil to Strelna
- Guide on board
- Day tour
- Walking tour included in the tour
- Duration 4 hours 30 minutes
- Excursion languages – Русский
- Regularity on schedule
- Free return 3 hours before the tour
- The price is lower than on the pier
We invite you to visit a new excursion program in St. Petersburg's nearest suburb, Strelna!
It takes only 30 minutes to get from downtown St. Petersburg by high-speed hydrofoil boat to this picturesque suburb, and you, accompanied by a guide, will take a stroll through a wonderful park and the majestic Konstantinovsky Palace. The program also includes lunch at the Yacht Club restaurant, which is located in the Press Center of the State Complex "Palace of Congresses" on the very shore of the Gulf of Finland.
After the end of the rich excursion program and a delicious lunch, the meteor will bring you back to the mooring from which you started your journey.
* Age group 6+
* Duration of the program may be subject to change due to rising water levels and closing of the water areas
* Amateur photography and videotaping is allowed, free of charge.
* Lunch consists of a first course, hot meal, salad, drink
Rating and reviews
We will read it and publish it.