We remind you that compliance with the rules of conduct on board is a must, so that your travel and the travel of other passengers was as comfortable as possible.
- Entry and exit from the ship is permitted only after the mooring of the ship to the pier (after the command officer of the deck 'Exit is allowed "," embark ").
- The entrance and exit of passengers is allowed only for safely installed and tested ladders.
- It is recommended to move gently along the ship's ramps.
- Care should be taken to move along the wet outer deck.
- It is prohibited to transport items containing radioactive, flammable, toxic and other dangerous substances on ships.
- It is necessary to strictly follow the rules of fire safety. The fire on the ship arises easily, and it is difficult to extinguish it and it is not always possible.
- When passing bridges in small rivers and canals, to avoid injury, passengers are forbidden to get up from their seats
- Passengers with young children constantly look after their behavior and location.
- Driving on a ship to people in a state of intoxication, drinking of alcoholic beverages, as well as smoking on board are prohibited.
In case of violation of the rules, passengers may not be allowed on board.