One way transfer on hydrofoil to the autumn Fountain Festival in the Peterhof State Museum
- Comfortable armchairs
- Duration 40 minutes
- Excursion languages –
- Regularity On September 21st and 22nd
- Free return 3 hours before the tour
- The price is lower than on the pier
On September 20th and 21st we suggest you go to the most memorable event of the autumn Fountain Festival in the Peterhof State Museum on a high-speed hydrofoil from the very center of the city-Angliskaya and Dvortsovaya piers.
This is probably the fastest way to go into the park from the Lower Park side, where you are not expecting those huge lines waiting for those who come in from the Upper Park. Take this opportunity!
The journey will take 40 minutes, the high-speed meteor will take you to the very entrance to the Lower Park, where you are waited for by a grand holiday, which is traditionally held in honor of the closing of fountains.
In the Lower Park, the Grand Cascade will become a place of enchanting action with a magnificent laser and 3D mapping show on the facade of the Great Peterhof Palace. The event will be complemented by beautiful music and a grandiose firework in honor of the closing of the fountain season, and the visual series of the show will be supported by numerous special effects, lasers and pyrotechnics.
Dear passengers! Draw your attention to:
- the cost of tickets for Meteor is NOT INCLUDED with the cost of tickets for the performance! Tickets for the performance you can buy at the ticket offices at the pier near the Lower Park or on the official site of the Peterhof State Museum. The price of the ticket is 1000 rubles.
- after the performance, the Meteors will no longer walk. You can return to St. Petersburg by using public transport at the stops at the upper exit from the park.
We are waiting for you aboard our ships!
The fountains themselves work until October 13th, you can buy standart ticket on hydrofoil to Peterhof on your website.
Rating and reviews
We will read it and publish it.